GENERAL RETURN/EXCHANGE GUIDELINES
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to sending any returns/exchanges back to us.
- We only offer Store Credit for returns. We do not issue refunds to original method of payment. The amount of your Store Credit is only for the item(s) you purchased and does not include the shipping. Please take your time in selecting your purchases and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
- Merchandise must be returned within 10 days from the receive date. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. All returns/exchanges must include any accessories, documentation, etc., that was originally shipped with the product.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned: perishable goods (such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines), certain health and personal care items that have been identified as non-refundable, intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, and flammable liquids or gases.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- There is a 10% restocking fee. All customers that need to return or exchange their items are responsible for all shipping fees.
- Returns/exchanges may take up to 2 weeks to process, not including shipping times. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you are approved for a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- If you are returning an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS TO ORIGINAL METHOD OF PAYMENT. The amount of your Store Credit is only for the item(s) you purchased and does not include the shipping. Please take your time in selecting your purchases and feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. Store Credit will never expire. We get new products every month so let us know if we can assist you in finding something new if your purchase doesn't work out!
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT? Expect an emailed E-Gift card within 5 business days of the delivery of your Return at our warehouse for processing. Store Credit is not processed the day your item is delivered and cannot be applied to future purchases until the return is processed. It must be sorted, inspected, and processed. This means you can not apply the store credit before we have actually issued it to you. You are not credited back shipping. Once your return is processed, we will email you an e-gift card with your store credit that you can use on the website. Thank you for your patience.
ELIGIBILITY & RETURN LABELS The decision to allow an exchange will be based on the circumstances behind the order. We allow an exchange on a case by case basis. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase. The buyer will be responsible for all shipping fees and will need to mail the item back to us at their expense and a new item will be mailed to the buyer also at their expense. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged upon arrival of delivery. If we made a mistake on our end we will correct it at no cost to you.
There are no exchanges for wrong sizes. Please be sure to see size charts before buying. We do not accept items to be exchanged or returned that were previously exchanged.
There is a 10% restocking fee.
Merchandise must be returned within 10 days from the receive date. Merchandise must be unwashed and unworn with all the packaging intact. Original invoice must be included in your return package. If you do not have your original invoice, you can print out your order confirmation email.
If the product is damaged, let us know within 24 hours of receiving. If the product is not the correct size, let us know within 24 hours of receiving. Any product that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. This includes health and personal care items that have been identified as non-refundable. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, and flammable liquids or gases.
We do not offer Return Labels at this time. You can send the item back however you prefer.
Please do not attempt to return a package by refusing the package delivery as the tracking information on the refused package will be incomplete or potentially get lost.
We do not hold items for returns and exchanges. Any returns past the policy will not be accepted or store credited.
FINAL SALE ITEMS ARE NON-EXCHANGEABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Items labeled as Flash Sale and Sale Items are FINAL SALE items and cannot be exchanged. This includes all pet products, handmade, and made-to-order products such as printed apparel and other printed goods.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES OUTSIDE THE U.S. All sales outside the United States are final.
WHERE DO I SEND MY RETURN TO? For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com